The black kitchen is located near the passage from the second castle courtyard to the third castle courtyard. The well-preserved room with an oven was probably used as a bakery. Next to the kitchen there was a small vaulted pantry serving as a bread storage place and a vaulted room where sourdough was prepared and baker's tools were stored. Later the bakery served as a laundry, room and was also used as a spare flat. In 1819–1826 the bakery was replaced by a prison. After that the space was adapted for an official servant's flat. The museum has recently restored the fireplace, adding examples of baker's tools, and the place for meal preparation.